Missinippi Airways, one of the oldest and most professional air charter services in Northern Manitoba, has been operating from its base in The Pas, Manitoba with offices in Winnipeg, Norway House and Pukatawagan since 1987. Missinippi Airways is your first choice for air charter services across Canada and proudly serves all First Nations communities in Northern Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Nunavut. Missinippi Airways is able to accommodate business leaders, the government as well as the private sector for air ambulance, corporate shuttles and executive charters with fast, safe and reliable air charter services.
MEDEVAC TOLL FREE: 1-888-668-3822
INTERNATIONAL: ++001 204.623.7160
- Passengers are required to check in 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Passengers checking in less than 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure will be denied boarding and in such cases, will not be eligible for full refund. Should a passenger want to use their ticket at a future date, a $47.62 (+ GST) change fee will be required.
- Promotional tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Passengers have 30 days to redeem their refund.
- Passengers are allowed 40 pounds of luggage with the purchase of their ticket. Any excess above the 40 pounds will be the responsibility of the passenger at a rate of $0.75 a pound plus tax.
- Any excess freight will be subject to availability of space and weight on plane and may be shipped to the destination at a later date. Missinippi Airways assumes no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles or if damage results from the inherent defect and/or quality of the baggage.
- No carry-on luggage may be carried by passengers.
- Changes and cancellations may be made up to 24 hours prior to scheduled departure with no penalty.
- Infants under 2 years old must be held in the arms of an adult. The use of car seats are not approved on board our aircraft.